CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Gone to Soon

This Post is a hard one for me, but yet kind of odd.  I found out Sat. That one of DH's friends growing up was killed in a motorcycle accident on Friday. He has a daughter that is a few months older than Monster. I could not imagine the pain of loosing my daughter's father. I would be absolutely alone, we would be alone. This has got to be one of the scariest times in his girl friends life, my heart cries for their family. For their little girl, who is just old enough to remember her Daddy, but those memories will fade, and be foggy. For his Love, as she is now alone in this world as a single parent raising their child. I have only met him a few times, and do not know him all that well, but I would not wish this experience on Anyone what so ever. I am positive that she has tons of support from his family, but I am always scared that I too will get that horrible call that He is not coming home. I pray for their family, that God will ease the pain and let the grieving be easy. Although we do not understand why God does things in His timing I do understand that there is always a reason, and that He doesn't put us through anything that we can't be stronger in the end. 

0 comments: